Kelowna, British Columbia
Posted On: July 03, 2019
Founded in 1991, the Mircom Group of Companies is North America’s largest independent designer, manufacturer and distributor of intelligent building and life safety solutions. Reaching customers in over 100 countries worldwide, our portfolio includes: fire detection & alarm, communications & security, mass notification, nurse call, and building automation & smart technologies.
Mircom’s mission is to save lives and protect property by providing a line-up of innovative and advanced solutions which are scalable to satisfy diverse user demands, from small buildings to the largest complexes. Our unwavering commitment to North American manufacturing enables us to offer the highest quality and best competitive value across our vast range of products and solutions.
- Coordinate the completion of scheduled and unscheduled service and maintenance work through field technicians and sub-contractors to meet service quality and responsiveness targets
- Arrange service calls with customer sites
- Assign and monitor workflow ensuring calls are dispatched to the appropriate tech with the right skill set in the right geography
- Act as a first point of contact and provide general information to staff, clients, and the public relating to their questions, concerns, or suggestions
- Create PO’s for subcontractors scheduled for service
- Create WO’s for Service Technicians
- Answer telephone and electronic inquiries and relay telephone calls and messages as required
- Administer and manage inbound and outbound mail
- Maintain confidentiality in all interactions
- General office administration duties as required
Requirements and Skills:
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, Power Point) would be an asset.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to deal with confidential information with a high degree of professionalism
- Multi-task as required to respond to urgent issues effectively
What Mircom Offers:
- A great working environment
- Competitive salary
- Group Insurance benefits
- Company RRSP program
- Opportunities for career advancement
All candidates are asked to submit their resume and cover letter online.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position however only candidates being considered for interviews will be contacted.