Inside Sales Support Representative
Maple Ridge, British Columbia
Inside Sales Support Representative
Founded in 1991, the Mircom Group of Companies is North America’s largest independent designer, manufacturer and distributor of intelligent building and life safety solutions. Reaching customers in over 100 countries worldwide, our portfolio includes: fire detection & alarm, communications & security, mass notification, nurse call, and building automation & smart technologies.
Mircom’s mission is to save lives and protect property by providing a line-up of innovative and advanced solutions which are scalable to satisfy diverse user demands, from small buildings to the largest complexes. Our unwavering commitment to North American manufacturing enables us to offer the highest quality and best competitive value across our vast range of products and solutions.
We are currently looking for a qualified Inside Sales Support Representative for our Maple Ridge branch office who is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Provide quotations for customers with technical accuracy and within Company pricing guidelines
- Manage and develop new and existing customer relationships
- Focus on sales and assigned customer accounts
- Stay current in knowledge of life safety product features (including competitor technology), legislation, and regulations
- Attend trade shows, seminars and meetings that relate to the sales and marketing of the products/services
- Provide quotations to customers.
- Assist System/PMA Sales Representative with expediting sales orders, projects and requests.
- General office administration duties.
- Provide product and technical information
Requirements and Skills:
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in the fire alarm, security or electrical industry.
- Post-secondary education
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, Power Point) would be an asset.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to deal with confidential information with a high degree of professionalism
What Mircom Offers:
- A great working environment with opportunities for career advancement
- Competitive salary
- Group Insurance benefits
- Company RRSP program
All candidates are asked to submit their resume and cover letter to Human Resources.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position however only candidates being considered for interviews will be contacted.
Mircom Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer that considers all applicants regardless of cultural background, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, family status, disability or any other grounds as outlined in the Ontario Human Rights Code. In compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, Mircom is committed to providing a welcoming and inclusive work environment for all individuals with disabilities in a respectful and dignified manner. Accommodations will be made available, upon request, to applicants who have specialized needs throughout the recruitment process.
Disclaimer: Mircom does not accept resumes from employment placement agencies, head-hunters or recruitment suppliers that are not in a formal contractual arrangement with us. Our recruitment supplier arrangements are restricted to specific hiring needs and do not include this or other job postings. Any resume or other information received from a supplier not approved in advance by Mircom to provide resumes to this posting or web-site will be considered unsolicited and will not be considered. We will not pay any referral, placement or other fee for the supply of such unsolicited resumes or information.