Maple Ridge, British Columbia
Posted On: August 29, 2019
Founded in 1991, the Mircom Group of Companies is North America’s largest independent designer, manufacturer and distributor of intelligent building and life safety solutions. Reaching customers in over 100 countries worldwide, our portfolio includes: fire detection & alarm, communications & security, mass notification, nurse call, and building automation & smart technologies.
Mircom’s mission is to save lives and protect property by providing a line-up of innovative and advanced solutions which are scalable to satisfy diverse user demands, from small buildings to the largest complexes. Our unwavering commitment to North American manufacturing enables us to offer the highest quality and best competitive value across our vast range of products and solutions.
- Scheduling of technicians to conduct service calls and routine inspection services
- Provide direction and support to ensure proper scheduling of verifications
- Provide support in procuring parts required for projects and service calls
- Provide applicable reports and work orders to technicians
- Assist with the collection of timesheets from technicians
- Interact with customers and answer incoming calls
Requirements and Skills:
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in customer service/dispatching
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Previous industry experience would be a definite asset
- Effective communicator with all levels of customers, staff and management
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent written & oral communication skills.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and customer service skills.
- Must have exceptional organizational skills, willing to learn, deadline-oriented.
- Construction background would be extremely helpful.
- Detail oriented
What Mircom Offers:
- A great working environment with opportunity for career advancement
- Competitive salary
- Group Insurance benefits
- Company RRSP program
All candidates are asked to submit their resume to Human Resources.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position however only candidates being considered for interviews will be contacted.