Inside Service Sales Representative
Maple Ridge, Colombie-Britannique
Inside Sales Representative
Founded in 1991, the Mircom Group of Companies is North America’s largest independent designer, manufacturer and distributor of intelligent building and life safety solutions. Reaching customers in over 100 countries worldwide, our portfolio includes: fire detection & alarm, communications & security, mass notification, nurse call, and building automation & smart technologies.
Mircom’s mission is to save lives and protect property by providing a line-up of innovative and advanced solutions which are scalable to satisfy diverse user demands, from small buildings to the largest complexes. Our unwavering commitment to North American manufacturing enables us to offer the highest quality and best competitive value across our vast range of products and solutions.
We are currently looking for a qualified Inside Service Sales Representative for our branch office who is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Provide quotations on Deficiencies, System Upgrades, Moves, Adds & Changes for customers with technical accuracy and within Company pricing guidelines
- Manage and develop new and existing customer relationships
- Focus on sales and assigned customer accounts
- Stay current in knowledge of life safety product features (including competitor technology), legislation, and regulations
- Attend trade shows, seminars and meetings that relate to the sales and marketing of the products/services
- Provide quotations to customers.
- Assist Sales Representative with expediting sales orders, projects and requests.
- General office administration duties.
- Provide product and technical information
Requirements and Skills:
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in the fire alarm, security or electrical industry.
- Post-secondary education
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, Power Point) would be an asset.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to deal with confidential information with a high degree of professionalism
What Mircom Offers:
- A great working environment with opportunities for career advancement
- Competitive salary
- Group Insurance benefits
- Company RRSP program
All candidates are asked to submit their resume and cover letter.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position however only candidates being considered for interviews will be contacted.