Branch Administrator - Calgary
Founded in 1991, the Mircom Group of Companies is North America’s largest independent designer, manufacturer and distributor of intelligent building and life safety solutions. Reaching customers in over 100 countries worldwide, our portfolio includes: fire detection & alarm, communications & security, mass notification, nurse call, and building automation & smart technologies.
Mircom’s mission is to save lives and protect property by providing a line-up of innovative and advanced solutions which are scalable to satisfy diverse user demands, from small buildings to the largest complexes. Our unwavering commitment to North American manufacturing enables us to offer the highest quality and best competitive value across our vast range of products and solutions.
- Answering incoming calls and transferring accordingly
- Petty cash reconciliation (cash posting) & banking
- Process office supply orders
- Process incoming and outgoing mail
- Recording payroll hours for employees
- Mailing invoices
- Assist in accounts receivable collection in liaison with Head Office
- Invoicing of orders
- Other office duties as required
Requirements and Skills:
- Minimum 3+ years’ office administration experience
- Experience in the industry would be considered an asset
- Post-secondary education (technical diploma or degree)
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, etc.) are preferred
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to deal with confidential information with high degree of professionalism
- Ability to process Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable is an asset
What Mircom Offers:
- A great working environment with opportunity for career advancement
- Competitive salary
- Group Insurance benefits
- Company RRSP program
Interested applicants please forward a copy of your resume to Human Resources.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Disclaimer: Mircom does not accept resumes from employment placement agencies, head-hunters or recruitment suppliers that are not in a formal contractual arrangement with us. Our recruitment supplier arrangements are restricted to specific hiring needs and do not include this or other job postings. Any resume or other information received from a supplier not approved in advance by Mircom to provide resumes to this posting or web-site will be considered unsolicited and will not be considered. We will not pay any referral, placement or other fee for the supply of such unsolicited resumes or information.