PCBA Manufacturing Technician- NIGHT SHIFT
PCB Manufacturing Technician- NIGHT SHIFT
Founded in 1991, the Mircom Group of Companies is North America’s largest independent designer, manufacturer and distributor of intelligent building and life safety solutions. Reaching customers in over 100 countries worldwide, our portfolio includes: fire detection & alarm, communications & security, mass notification, nurse call, and building automation & smart technologies.
Mircom’s mission is to save lives and protect property by providing a line-up of innovative and advanced solutions which are scalable to satisfy diverse user demands, from small buildings to the largest complexes. Our unwavering commitment to North American manufacturing enables us to offer the highest quality and best competitive value across our vast range of products and solutions.
- Maintain, set-up and program all auto-insertion and SMT equipment
- Maintain all Preventive Maintenance logs in PCBA department
- Recommend and maintain required inventory of Machines spare parts
- Train operators on the autonomous maintenance SOS and work with TPM team to continuously improve the OEE of the equipment. Respond rapidly to Andon signals in the area, resolve issues and participate in 5 why analysis. Maintain all hard copy of files and computer programs up to date / Back up all programs
- Advise Supervisor or Lead Hand of any abnormal conditions
- Keep down time of the machine at a minimum
- Health and Safety responsibilities / Regular inspection of facilities
- Offer suggestions for continual improvement
- Lead team efforts for following Standardized Work.
- Provide first line of defense for problem solving.
- Fix problems when they arise.
- Meet Safety, Quality, Output, Operational Availability, Productivity and Cost Targets
- Participate in daily team meetings at work area.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Electronic Engineering diploma or equivalent work experience with minimum 5 years.
- Understand Electronic schematic drawing
- Must have auto insertion and pick&place machine program experience
- Experience with PCBA process including paste printer, pick and place, SMT reflow SPI, AOI, Wave Solder and Flying probe Test
- Experience with Samsung pick and place machine will be an asset
- Good working knowledge of reflow profiles
- Experience with SPI/AOI programing
- Experience with SPRINT4510 Flying probe machine will be an asset
- Experience with IPC and Quality control knowledge will be an asset
What Mircom Offers:
- A great working environment with opportunity for career advancement
- Competitive salary
- Group Insurance benefits
- Company RRSP program
For all interested applicants, please include a cover letter along with your resume. We would thank all applicants for their interest in this position however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Mircom Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer that considers all applicants regardless of cultural background, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, family status, disability or any other grounds as outlined in the Ontario Human Rights Code. In compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, Mircom is committed to providing a welcoming and inclusive work environment for all individuals with disabilities in a respectful and dignified manner. Accommodations will be made available, upon request, to applicants who have specialized needs throughout the recruitment process.
Disclaimer: Mircom does not accept resumes from employment placement agencies, head-hunters or recruitment suppliers that are not in a formal contractual arrangement with us. Our recruitment supplier arrangements are restricted to specific hiring needs and do not include this or other job postings. Any resume or other information received from a supplier not approved in advance by Mircom to provide resumes to this posting or web-site will be considered unsolicited and will not be considered. We will not pay any referral, placement or other fee for the supply of such unsolicited resumes or information.